Huwebes, Disyembre 20, 2012

Dasal (HINDI kasama ang mga nakakairita kong mga komento) // Prayer (withOUT the annoying random thoughts)


I just hope that people would retain or maybe acquire a sense of control for tomorrow.
All I want to say is that
I pray
Or to be sweeter in other people’s ears
I hope
That people would remain calm
And ‘centered’ [Raven of Teen Titans haha]
And yes
I have my fears
My fear of people losing control
Or voluntarily losing control


I just hope no one would get overwhelmed [in the sense that they would do negative things]
Whether or not the renowned rumour would be falsified.

I really do hope that no one would get OVERWHELMED
                            That every one would think clearly
                             Or think before they leap

I pray that people will think about consequences and responsibilities. Care about those that would be negatively affected by one’s actions.

P.S.
I also hope that those that would deal with people causing the trouble
Would also be calm
And 'centered'
Such that they would also not inflict harm upon those who have caused trouble
             Some of the people who may cause troubles just lack awareness / knowledge of the consequences
Also
Being calm, peaceful, kind, and good
Does not entirely hurt
. . .

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento