Miyerkules, Disyembre 12, 2012

My Fear // Aking Kinakatakutan


I fear
a fear
a thought
maybe just a thought
but I just hope that you would also think of this

No, I am no longer updated of the RH Bill
I have no idea if there was anything added
omitted
or retained

So please forgive me
if I have a feeling
that the use of contraceptives is still part of the RH Bill


My fear
is that the wide use of contraceptives
and it being a part of educating women
would promote
the act of sex itself

A factor that may stop a person
from engaging in sex
is the consequence of having a child
the responsibility now ignored
what would then stop a person from having sex?

Again
it is a fear
a worry
a thought
what would happen to the kids/teens
who would think
that
hey sex is okay

there is no longer a need for abstinence
there would no longer be a thought of a child


what I fear?
slightly that
people
would go
crazy for sex =))
a laughing manner
but not that's not entirely my initial fear haha


My fear
there would no longer be a thought of a child
not much importance
neglect
ignore

I fear
abortion








P.S.
may gusto rin akong mga parte sa RH Bill
PROatANTI nga di ba? haha
yung promotiong of women's rights
education
natural family planning
MORE birthing facilities
SPREAD of birthing education
yun
seryoso
para sa akin
ipasa ang RH Bill
kung wala yung contraceptives

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento