Linggo, Abril 21, 2013

Be Aware of Computer [Initial]

Be aware of your computer time
Be aware. Not entirely 'beware'.
Just 'awareness'
of what you do
how much time you spend
what you are looking at
the buffer time
and the things that you do while buffering

because
you may not notice it
but
you may already be
losing time
losing creativity
your awareness of the this 'world' may be stolen
a blank state of mind
and temptations slipping through



BUUUUUT
maybe it's just me
is it just me? Is it just I who has this 'battle'?
Only 'my battle' to take. . .
possibly
maybe

maybe this post is not for you




By the way,
if you read this post
and you felt a feeling of 'anger'
no, not necessarily the term 'anger'
just something like it

please, stop
please, don't
I do not wish to add 'anger' or 'hatred' to anyone's 'heart'

I wish to say to you
not to bash others who fall for temptations
I wish to ask you
not to belittle your classmates
I wish to tell you
not to scold your child using MY post and words

If you wish for change, (that is if you have the 'thought' of positive change for others)
just
let them 'read'...probably not this post...but something else
that would make them realize your point
I hope you make it subtle
because at some point
'change' comes from within

1 komento: