Martes, Hunyo 4, 2013

Anger and Ways [Two Vee Edited]


---
Lying down while discussing with Mom
Trying to calm down
While explaining
And trying to convey
Trying to discuss
Trying to listen
Understand

Avoid shouting
Loud voice

However, was 'knocking' the wall
lightly 'pounding' the bed
making hand gestures
hand gestures were, in a way, heavy
frustration was noticeable in voice

I do not know if I were able to do was is right
If my mom was not that hurt
I maybe could only hope
Ask her?Confirm? I am not sure how to ask that. . .
---
[Meron pa sigurong idadagdag]















---
ohh ohh ohh
salamat sa http://www.linesacross.com/2011/08/how-to-rotate-pictures-in-blogger.html?showComment=1370368758928#c5723511145763300442
natutunan kong mag rotate ng mga larawan =)))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento