Huwebes, Mayo 23, 2013

[Blank] // [Blanko]]

You intend to try to understand
I try to explain
     but I still hide some things that could explain further
          [doubt/fear][that it would be better if i told you]

then you don't understand

     then you get frustrated
          [you're] still confused
angry...shout
"Di kita maintindihan!"

sinong nasaktan?
     fine, nasaktan ka rin pero

masakit yung sinubukan ng isang taong magpaliwanag pero ayun, galit ang natamo niya

yeap yeap
I should still try and continue to explain
not giving up
I would not think of this situation::
     You ask 'what?'
     Then I would give up explaining
But there's still fear
     ano? ...
     ano? ...
     ano? ...
     ano? ...
     ano? .....

basta uie...
     ang orihinal kong nais sabihin

fif you wish to understand,
I hope you're ready/aware that you may not.

And from that awareness [of the possibility]
you would not shout at me


disclaim
no hate
just sad
@reader
if you're a receiver of a shout, I hope you don't hold a grudge
or you don't hate
or blaaaa insert negative stuff
For me, it would be wrong...
@reader
if you're a 'bystander'....
same...
no hate......................................




----
yey! ice cream haha
haaay
sorry if selfish -.-
-----

ah, by the way
it was between my sister and I ^^
baka mamaya akalain na kasintahan o ewan =))

1 komento:

  1. pero mukhang....nagiging okay na rin?
    ewan
    haha
    siguro minsan may problema pa rin kung di ako maintindihan
    pero....
    in a way....
    mukha namang....
    mas okay na rin....
    o
    mas okay na =D

    TumugonBurahin